Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mi primer cumpleaños / My first birthday

Ayer fue mi cumpleaños. No me enteré muy bien de lo que pasaba, pero mamá había comprado globos, y tarta, y un montón de cosas con el número uno. Todavía no sé lo que es el número uno, así que yo hice como si lo supiera y lo pasé bien como todos los días.

Yesterday was my birthday. I did not grasp very well what was going on, but mommy had bought balloons and a cake, and many things with the number one on them. I don’t know what the number one is yet, so I made as though I did and I had fun like any other day.


Por la mañana la tía Sonia había venido a felicitarme y nos fuimos a un sitio donde había un ratón gordo feo que me hacía llorar, aunque al primo Anthony le daba igual. Mira las fotos.

In the morning Aunt Sonia had come to wish me happy birthday and we went to a place where there was an ugly fat mouse that made me cry, though Cousin Anthony did not care. Check out the pics.

Y por la noche cuando llegó papá lo seguimos celebrando. Recibí paquetes con juguetes, un abrigo, unas botas, y además me llegaron regalos de los tíos y los abuelos. No sé, fue toda una sorpresa y puede que algún día piense lo contrario, pero por ahora me gusta esto de cumplir años.

And at night when daddy came back from work we continued celebrating it. I received wrapped boxes with toys, a coat, a pair of boots, and besides I received parcels with gifts from my uncles, aunts and grandparents. I don’t know, it was a great surprise and someday I may think differently, but for now I like having birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment